Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sign your name across my heart



My friend Jamen wants me to blog about my making him my #1 friend of MySpace.

Unfortunately, while this is true because Jamen is a good guy and finally accepted me as a MySpace friend, this posting is not about that.





I signed my name 300 times today. Though I wish it was for adoring fans, I had to sign 300 recruiting letters to prospective candidates for our programs.

It's amazing how different my signature was on each letter. I figured my signature was my signature, but it tends to degenerate into an amporphous cursive mess after the 237th autograph.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is crap. I'm never reading it again.

Jason said...

Jamen - your comment made a small part of me die inside. :(

d said...

Terence Trent J'Ason.

FG18 said...

please blog about jamen already!!

Anonymous said...

I agree just write a blog about him already!! Your blog has become one of the daily websites i check daily along with my yahoo mail, friendster, myspace, etc etc etc. It gives me another website to check while I am here in Seattle.

Mahwish