Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring Cleaning


I am in major consumption mode, but not out of hunger. I feel like my freezer, cupboards, and fridge deserve a complete eat-through, devouring second-halves of entrees I have previously prepared and frozen for easy defrost-n-go meals.

Further, my frozen but uncooked frozen meat products are victims of my laziness. I'm now faced with some mysterious items wrapped in aluminum foil rather than neatly organized and labeled packages. I am looking forward to taking a package of chicken out for defrosting, only to end up with boneless pork chops. It's happened before.

It's time to declutter as well. I am looking around my home office and stuff everywhere - things I don't need nor want, but don't have the heart to throw away. I remember reading something about a guy who sold everything he owned on eBay. Currently, that idea sounds very appealing to me.

No comments: