Monday, April 02, 2007

Four of today's events

I find it odd that after hundreds and hundreds of thousands of frequent flier miles on Continental, I'm oddly more excited about the 100 True Blue points I accrued recently, leading to the free roundtrip with which JetBlue rewarded me today.

I bought a yoga mat today after work, and was told by the cashier that the mat I selected was "pretty hardcore." I just hope that my hardcore yoga mat sees the bottom of my butt more than the interior of my storage closet. That's up to me, I suppose.

My accountant told me that I cannot write off my HDTV. I still think it's justified with my employment situation, but I can see how that would be a red flag.

My drive to Kenmore took an additional 5 minutes due to some new construction project just east of Kenmore square on top of the Kenmore public transit project mess that looks nowhere near completed. The "No Parking" signs are valid until May 31st. Fun. Traffic off Storrow looks to be the most adversely affected. Should make for some fun drives to Sox games by folks from the burbs.

No comments: