Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Logan Shuffle


Yesterday morning, I heard about some changes at Logan Airport. Continental Airlines, my old best buddy, will be moving into the spacious and pretty empty Terminal A to share space with its SkyTeam partner Delta. This is most certainly the right move. Continental has many flights to Houston, Newark, and Cleveland every day, along with a number of prop flights to random spots like Saranac Lake, Burlington, Rutland, White Plains, Islip, and Portland. Northwest would be another interesting option for Terminal A as they expand their Logan options and remain a SkyTeam partner.

JetBlue moved into Continental's old Terminal C space, displacing them to two separate areas, and sometimes causing an incredible human logjam within the gate area. When those flights start delaying, and it's late in the afternoon with tons of people waiting, the gate area becomes absolutely packed. I'm sure JetBlue will appreciate the additional space my spreading out their gates into that entire section of Terminal C. I know I will!

No comments: