Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Who Moved My Cheese?


Sometimes you just don't want to know....

I have seen a few rodent stories in the past day -


Another was in the new BostonNOW newspaper (a great alternative to the Metro), but I can't seem to find the link on their website.

I have been fortunate to have only seen one rat during my time here in Boston, and it was super dead and super squished. It's tail and proximity to a dumpster were clues for me.

When I first moved here, my apartment on Clarendon St. had a bit of a mouse problem. My roommates were brave enough to behave as the exterminators, disposing of the dead mice as they met their doom in our peanut-butter baited spring-loaded trap of doom. Actually, once I remember my roommate Mike taking a 7 iron to a still-alive-but-on-a-glue-trap mouse. One of his better golf shots, as he told me by email yesterday that he shot an honest 109 this weekend when playing in NJ.

Ultimately, I solved that mouse problem by moving to my current place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to go to youtube and watch this video. It is hilarious. But, be careful if you watch it at work becuase the lyrics are dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cAChVVVZaM

Christopher