Thursday, February 07, 2008

My National On-Screen Debut


Opening Kickoff, originally uploaded by southiejason.

Last night was the first night all week when I slept well. No 5am drives to the airport, no late nights re-watching a game on my DVR, no post-game celebrations in Arizona. I'm assuming I will, therefore, be much less cranky at work today.

While viewing the broadcast, I happened to notice a crowd shot of our section (124) during the opening series following this kickoff. Through the magic of HD telecasts, I was able to spot my head in the crowd. It's tiny, and I'm on screen for less than a second, but I suppose I was (technically) seen by 97.5 million Americans, and millions more around the globe.

Give me a couple speaking parts on camera, and I'm ready for my SAG card.

No comments: