Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Detroit Lions of game night



Last night was game night. We decided to play Balderdash, a game I had never played before but thought was right up my alley. The premise is pretty much to lie, attempt to get others to believe your lie, and at the same time attempt to learn the truth through others' lies.

I think I'm pretty solid at knowing when others are fabricating things. I'm also known for convincingly spinning a tall tale at times, all in good fun.


Complete with my toolbox, needless to say, last night I got smoked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was this Balderdash party and why was I not invited. You don't invite me to parties and you don't blog about me, so I'm removing you as my #1 myspace friend.

This blog SUCKS!

Jason said...

Jamen you're so mean. I thought we were MySpace BFF's!

FG18 said...

i like cranium.