Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Directions to Platinum Elite


So I haven't posted in a few days because I thought my posting about HD Radio was particulaly interesting, and wanted to leave it up for a few more days.

Well, when you don't post, traffic to the blog drops. My friend Jamen even emailed me today because I hadn't posted in a few days, obviously concerned that he hasn't been able to read my "insightful thoughts." His words, not mine. Thanks for the kind words, amigo. I'm back on the wagon with nothing particular to say.

Not that it matters, but it's always interesting to check out the stat counters that show where readers live and how they found their ways to Platinum Elite. For example, here's some recent keywords that directed people here:

platinum elite
revere parking
new found glory
continental platinum elite
hd radio
auntie anne's'pretzel inform source
continental battlefield upgrade
letter to a drunk
supercuts, packard's corner
wbz
continental platinum elite contact number
my chemical romance
john keller songwriter
hipster vs. scenster
tony orlando concert boston 2007
repurposing clothing

Other useless info - 20.4% of visitors stay here for over an hour. I'm assuming their browsers are simply remaining open and that 1/5 of readers aren't pouring over my every word.

Shout out to the folks reading this from Singapore, The Netherlands, Thailand, Canada, and The UK. Thanks for listening to me ramble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you get holland from me buckaroo:)