Thursday, February 01, 2007

Flawed Mooninite logic?


Every time I have received 3 Sacajawea dollar coins as change, the City of Boston goes berserk over Lite Brite terrorism.

I just learned that the original location of the first of these devious creatures was in my neighborhood!

I shudder to think of the new policies and procedures the City of Boston will be instituting to save face from the hysteria they contributed to. Perhaps those sneakers with red lights that light up when little kids walk will now be banned, and the preteen wearers of such potentially frenzy-inducing devices will be banished to Spectacle Island.


I'm a bit embarrassed this occurred in my city. One would think such unfettered chaos and confusion would emanate from a less astute city, such as Mobile or Milwaukee.

No comments: