Friday, March 30, 2007

My E.coli meal of doom


Last night after a hectic day at work, Ryan and I headed to the Chestnut Hill Mall to pick up a couple things, and had dinner at Charlie's. Shortly after beginning my entree - a spinach / steak salad - I realized the death trap that was my meal. Uncooked spinach and medium (actually, it was kind of rare) beef. E. coli haven.


We'll see how the weekend goes. This might be my final Platinum Elite entry. In which case, I give maintenance and continued posting responsibilities of covering my hospital stay, passing to the next life, wake, funeral, and grieving, to Jamen. Thanks, man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gladly, as long as I get all your most valued possession...you know the stuff on your computer ;)

Jason said...

Absolutely Jamen - you are more than welcome to my entire itunes database should I pass. It's very well organized, as you can imagine!

Anonymous said...

yo....you should link to this new blog

http://saggio.wordpress.com/

it is a new relationship blog by a friend. he is cool. needs traffic and i think it could get interesting:)