Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Deboning in Cambridge

I love how the content of Platinum Elite usually turns to food and eating out during my periods of little travel. I suppose that's much more interesting than hearing about my pains and grunts while watching the P90X DVD's.

Last night, I went to The Blue Room in Kendall Square with Bev and our consultant Daniel. Bev told us a story about dining with Barry White and other radio folk at The Blue Room years ago. Barry was most certainly not there last night.


Lately, I have been eating lots of fish at restaurants. Seems like a pretty healthy alternative to the carbolicious meals I would much rather. After learning that one of their entrees was a whole, fish served whole, I had to check it out.
I did not name this fish, nor remember its actual name (it's a type of bass, I believe). Let's name the fish Jamen. He likes it when I mention him at Platinum Elite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So this is what you think of me? You compare me to a sea dwealing creature? WTF? :)