Thursday, April 19, 2007

Drinking Around The World at Epcot

















I have begun using AOL webmail to access my email because the AOL software seems to be behaving oddly on my computer. On webmail, somehow I managed to end up at my photo albums saved on AOL, only to notice some photos on that I forgot about. Turns out, AOL has a couple albums of photos from me, pre-digital camera #1 (which occurred in December 2001).

This was me with my cousins Bryan and Dennis at Disney World's Epcot center during our Drinking Around the World escapade, circa 1999 or 2000. This photo was from "England," which was country #10 of 11 (and, therefore, drink #10) of our world tour. Drink #11 at Canada sealed the deal for us, and we probably should not have driven home to our rented house in Kissimmee.

Unfortunately, our drunken state here did not cause me to purchase and proudly wear Harry Potter glasses. Sadly, that was a sober decision during my initial glasses-wearing phase.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not think there is anything else to say...

You have not lived life until you did an around the world drink fest at Epcot.

I did mine in 1999 with the mom and bro. Everyone over 21.

By the time we hit Germany at noon, hello tipsy. Mom id her first shot at the encouragement of Hans the waiter....

By France for dinner (which I think might be three countries later btw)...drunk as well...

Yeah...That was a great trip.