Sunday, May 06, 2007

Middlesex Fells Reservation

This afternoon, I took a short drive to Middlesex Fells for a day of hiking and lunch outside in the woods. Jamen, Ryan, and Chris came along. The weather was perfect for a hike - not too hot, not too windy, not too cold. I'm a bit shocked I haven't been here yet after six years in the area. Nice well-marked hiking trails that weren't packed with people.

Jamen wins the award this weekend for being the strongest proponent of my workout regime, as his lack of direction and poor map reading skills added almost an hour to the end of the hike. He loses map privileges for the remainder of the year.



I told Jamen to take a picture of me hanging off a rock, but that one looked too posed. This looks like my life was more in peril. Perhaps just a touch more in peril, but more nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Help preserve the Fells. Join the Friends www.fells.org