Saturday, September 01, 2007

I Touch Myself


Something last night left me speechless. That is rare.

I live in a fish bowl. Well, not exactly...but the density of homes here in Southie permits for easy access to what's happening within neighbors' dwellings.

Last night, I finished watching TV in the living room, and went to drop my glass off in the sink before heading to bed.

My kitchen was dark, and I didn't turn the light on because the trip there was supposed to be a quick one.

Right when I turned to corner to walk toward my sink, I could not help but notice what was going on in the kitchen next door. There is a window above my sink, and their window is about five feet beyond mine.

Their kitchen lights were on, and sitting there in a chair next to laundry piles on their kitchen table was a lady, off in her own special happy place, performing an act.

Let's just say....her headlights were showing, and she was double-clicking her mouse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was she attractive?

Anonymous said...

Response #1: Go knock on her door. Say your from Geek Squad, was observing her mouse problems from across the way, and wondered if she wanted you to examine your hard drive.

Response #2: Get the video camera. Record. Post to web.

;-)

Jason said...

I guess she was attractive in that Southie chick kind of way. Which means, no not really.

Unknown said...

this story is just too funny