Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Attacked Again! - Verizon Yellow Pages


You're kidding.
Seriously?
Seriously!
At first, I thought this was a joke. I figured someone read my prior post and was playing a joke on me.
Or, I thought our Yellow Books might have reproduced.
Then I looked more closely.
Today's new unwelcome books were from Verizon.
Seriously?
Seriously!
Just days after Yellow Book polluted my neighborhood with their archaic directories, Verizon joined the anti-environmental party today.
This is awful. What a waste.
Are consumers seriously going to pick which directory they prefer?
Are those who actually brought their Yellow Books into their homes on Friday now going to retrieve those books and replace them with today's Verizon directories?
Are they going to add a second option to their personal reference libraries?
Please.
It's basically the same product - yet another anachronistic distribution of local phone numbers.
I will give Verizon credit for good timing. Curbside recycling goes out on Tuesday nights.

No comments: