Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Me at Paris (Las Vegas)


Me at Paris (Las Vegas), originally uploaded by southiejason.

I'm flying back to Vegas tomorrow for a quick trip, and am very much looking forward to going. Although I have quite a list to do at work here in Boston, this is also a business trip surrounding the NAB convention. There's a full plate of events and such, so my time lounging at the pool and at the poker tables will be held to minimums. Looks like the temps will be in the 70's and low 80's.

I was searching my photos of Las Vegas, and really don't have many good ones. I'm quite shocked, given the amount of times I have traveled there. I was debating whether or not to bring the larger SLR camera or the smaller 5 megapixel Sony, and I'm going to vote for both. I can use some good night shots of The Strip, and I think my 70mm-300mm lens with Auto Stabilization will be a perfect fit.

This photo was from just over six years ago, outside the fountain at Paris. I'm wearing my bright yellow, long-sleeved DJ shirt, which I believe is still hanging out in my closet. While it still fits, I haven't worn much bright yellow these days.

Both of my flight jetBlue segments to Las Vegas are pretty full to capacity. Thanks FAA and American Airlines for grounding all of those planes and forcing customers onto the other airlines!

No comments: