Monday, April 14, 2008

The View - Same Jeans

I have had this song in my head since yesterday afternoon. I took a drive to the Chestnut Hill mall with Jamen is his new car, and we hit up Bloomingdale's and a few other stores.

For some reason, I still think jeans cost $40, probably from back in my days in the early 90's working in retail.

I just have a hard time justifying a pair of $180 jeans, but those are more the norm when dealing with the labels carried by Bloomingdale's.

So, I ended up in the Ralph Lauren section, pretty much the cheapest stuff they stock, besides their own label. I found a pair of jeans that fit well, and were on sale for $105, I believe. I was debating between two remaining pairs in my size, because of the individual distressing patterns on each (I know, seems trivial).

When the salesperson rang me up, she asked if the jeans were 25% or 50% off. I didn't know, so she walked over to the section and came back with the surprisingly good news that they were marked down to $35.

Wow, score!

I bought both pairs. And probably shouldn't have the same jeans on for 4 days now (listen to the video above).

No comments: