Monday, June 04, 2007

Please help me

I had a meeting today with our web developer at one of my favorite places (Starbucks), and to my horror, I spotted this:


Yes, a new series has been released. I did some investigation online, and learned that the new '07 Parks Series consists of the following new ceramic mugs:


Boston (Boston Commons)
Los Angeles (Griffith Park)
New York (Central Park)
Philadelphia (Fairmount Park)
Phoenix (South Mountain Park)
Pittsburgh (Schenley Park)
Portland (Portland Rose Garden)
San Diego (Balboa Park)
San Francisco (Golden Gate Park)
Vancouver (Stanley Park)
Washington (Mt. Rainier National Park)
Washington D.C. (Cherry Blossoms)

Of course, I purchased the Boston mug (duh). I need an intervention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you buy one more mug there will be no place to play the Wii. STOP THE INSANITY!

Anonymous said...

Was searching for Starbucks City Mugs and ended up here. You have to set rules for your collection if you don't want mugs with a house (versus a house with mugs). :)