Friday, August 10, 2007

You know it's going to be a good weekend when...

....you're driving home down Mass Ave. at 6pm, and at the intersection of Mass Ave. and Columbus, you approach a red traffic light, and see a man running on the right side of the intersection with a gun drawn (he was a cop), and then see 4 or 5 other cop cars swarm the area within minutes, a helicopter circling over head, cops emerging from each car with their respective guns blazing, and then two people apprehended, one in cuffs being walked to a car, the other in cuffs, face down on the ground.

Bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I was driving home a few years back leaving the city on the interstate when some guy runs across the highway...followed by two cops. As I recall, I remember seeing this body leap over a jersey curb, cross three lanes, leap the median, cross my three lanes, then leap the other jersey curb. By then, the cops were leaping the median. I was like WTF! If you have to run from the cops, you know you've done something wrong. I say stop or let'em shoot.